If you’re looking for a meaningful, satisfying career where you can truly transform lives, then you have come to the right place! At Yoli, you will have the opportunity to work for a rapidly-growing, exciting company while helping people make positive lifestyle changes. With our friendly and welcoming company culture, working for Yoli isn’t just another job—you truly become part of a team that is dedicated to improving lives all over the world.
We would love to have you join the Yoli team! Check our list of available careers and take the first step toward a new, meaningful career today!
Customer Service Supervisor – Afternoon/Evenings
Yoli is seeking an Afternoon/Evening Customer Service Supervisor to join our team. The Contact Center Supervisor focuses on coaching and developing a team of customer service representatives to achieve operational service levels while providing customers with a high quality experience at every contact. The supervisor is responsible for creating an environment that stimulates an enthusiastic, motivating, high performance culture that is focused on continuous improvement and excellent standard of service. The supervisor will drive customer satisfaction through fostering employee self-motivation, being flexible to constant changes, and being a problem solver who can think analytically and creatively and participate in developing and implementing operations and policies.
- Monitor performance levels in the call center, including abandon rate, average handle time, timeliness, quality, and efficiency.
- Supervise and provide leadership to representatives, coordinate and review work of team members, providing consistent feedback and coaching.
- Provide guidance towards development of skills and knowledge of policy. Assist in creation of training modules as well as one on one coaching of representatives.
- Create and foster a trusting and engaging work environment with a focus on employee retention. Ensure a culture of accountability, integrity and respect.
- Facilitate process improvement; adapt behavior and work methods in response to new infomation, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles that warrant attention and resolution.
- Determine needs for additional training of assigned staff based on work review and QA reviews.
- Provide hands-on departmental assistance during periods of peak volume.
- Solve escalated issues that cannot be resolved by agents. Negotiate solutions and act as a liaison with internal and external customers as necessary.
- Conduct hiring interviews, performance evaluations, training, motivation, counseling, and discipline of representatives.
- Conduct efficient team meeting on a regular basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Some college required. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience in a supervisory or lead role.
- PC proficiency, including MS Office Suite.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong performance management abilities and sound judgment in decision making.
- Solid leadership skills and ability to direct and motivate staff with integrity and ethics, while leading by example.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment collaborating across diverse groups.
- Must be organized, professional and work well in fast paced environments.
What We Offer:
Medical Coverage for full time employees after 60 days
401 (k) Plan for everyone
Paid Time Off (PTO)
If you are interested in applying please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Customer Service Supervisor”.