It’s Week Two of the Better Body Resolution, and we’re already seeing some amazing results on our Facebook page! It’s inspiring to see so many of you transforming your lives, and we’re honored to be a part of it. Thank you to all of you who are sharing your journey with us!
As you continue to push yourself forward and transform your life, we want you to know that you have our full support. We know that what you’re doing is an incredible feat, and we applaud you for your efforts. We believe in you! And remember, making a mistake is not the same thing as failing. If you give into temptation, it’s okay! Just get back on track and keep going. Transformation is not the result of perfection—it’s the result of perseverance.
Here are a few of our favorite quotes to help you stay motivated to reach your goals. If you have your own favorite motivational quote, please share it with us in the comments!
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” Confucius
- “Visualize what you want out of life and think big. Don’t feel undeserving. We’re all deserving of living our dreams—some of us realize it and some don’t. You’re not doing anyone any favors by living small. Embrace these truths and step up. The world is waiting.” Jillian Michaels
- “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” Henry David Thoreau
- “Persistence can change failure into extraordinary achievement.” Matt Biondi
- “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” Maria Robinson
- “The tragedy in life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach.” Benjamin Mays
- “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” Vince Lombardi
- “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.” Mary Kay Ash
Keep up the hard work, Yoli Nation. We believe in you!