It’s easy to get caught up in material things during the holiday season. We get so focused on finding perfect presents that we forget the greatest gift you can give this year: the gift of service. As you celebrate the holidays, we encourage you to give back to your community!
Ways to Give Back
At Yoli, our mission is to transform lives, and the holidays are a wonderful time to transform the lives of people in your community. A lot of people could use a little help around this time of year, and if you’re in a position to provide service to those in need, we hope that you’ll do so!
Here are just a few of the ways you can give back during the holiday season:
- Volunteer at a soup kitchen or donate food.
- Volunteer at a local animal shelter.
- Donate presents to a family in need.
- Donate warm clothes and blankets to a homeless shelter.
- Donate toys and games to your local children’s hospital. Many hospitals have lists of goods and services that they need on their websites.
- Donate to Yoli Give, our charitable program that is currently partnering with the Make-A-Wish Foundation to grant wishes for children with life-threatening medical conditions.
By helping other people and giving back to your community, you’ll make this holiday season one you’ll never forget. For more ways to transform lives, subscribe to the blog and check out our Facebook page!