If you’re looking for a meaningful, satisfying career where you can truly transform lives, then you have come to the right place! At Yoli, you will have the opportunity to work for a rapidly-growing, exciting company while helping people make positive lifestyle changes. With our friendly and welcoming company culture, working for Yoli isn’t just another job—you truly become part of a team that is dedicated to improving lives all over the world.
We would love to have you join the Yoli team! Check our list of available careers and take the first step toward a new, meaningful career today!
Paralegal Project Manager
Reports to: COO
Yoli is seeking a part-time Paralegal Project Manager to join our fun, positive and successful environment. This is a part-time position with the possibility of it growing into a full-time position in 6 to 12 months. The Paralegal Project Manager contributes to market expansion strategy through research, fact finding, and project oversite. The successful candidate will work with local government agencies to assess the process and requirements of business expansion.
Essential Job Functions
- Documents necessary information and process flow for international licensing and registration.
- Works with internal groups to gather and process required information
- Monitors process and document flow
- Interfaces directly with international teams
- Designs plans to achieve all objectives and develop strategic plans to enhance them.
- Prepares and implements various capture methods for business development.
- Evaluates market trends and provide appropriate support to product development.
- Reviews competitor plans and effects of products and services in management.
- Prepares and presents business proposals to executive leadership and provides business recommendations.
- Participates in the development of strategic plans and documentation to drive business growth.
- Works in an honest and ethical manner; maintain confidentiality on all business related matters.
- Effectively communicates and works well with all levels of employees
- Additional duties as assigned by manager
- Manages multiple tasks at all times
- Makes and implements decisions independently with limited supervision
- Prioritizes work and assignments appropriately in an efficient manner
- Maintains frequent communication with manager
- Is reliable and punctual for committed events and schedules
Knowledge, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field preferred but not required.
- 1-3 years working in a similar position
- Strong grammar, voice, and persuasive skills are a must
- Computer literate with a strong background in Windows applications; ability to operate computer-related accessories
- Prior work with a Network Marketing company a plus
- Able to sit or stand and work at a computer for long periods of time
- Extensive repetitive hand/wrist movements (telephone console and computer keyboard)
- Ability to do work that is repetitious and very detail-oriented
If you are interested in applying please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Paralegal Project Manager”.