If you’re looking for a meaningful, satisfying career where you can truly transform lives, then you have come to the right place! At Yoli, you will have the opportunity to work for a rapidly-growing, exciting company while helping people make positive lifestyle changes. With our friendly and welcoming company culture, working for Yoli isn’t just another job—you truly become part of a team that is dedicated to improving lives all over the world.
We would love to have you join the Yoli team! Check our list of available careers and take the first step toward a new, meaningful career today!
Click the titles below for more information.
Paralegal Project Manager
Reports to: COO
Yoli is seeking a part-time Paralegal Project Manager to join our fun, positive and successful environment. This is a part-time position with the possibility of it growing into a full-time position in 6 to 12 months. The Paralegal Project Manager contributes to market expansion strategy through research, fact finding, and project oversite. The successful candidate will work with local government agencies to assess the process and requirements of business expansion.
Essential Job Functions
- Documents necessary information and process flow for international licensing and registration.
- Works with internal groups to gather and process required information
- Monitors process and document flow
- Interfaces directly with international teams
- Designs plans to achieve all objectives and develop strategic plans to enhance them.
- Prepares and implements various capture methods for business development.
- Evaluates market trends and provide appropriate support to product development.
- Reviews competitor plans and effects of products and services in management.
- Prepares and presents business proposals to executive leadership and provides business recommendations.
- Participates in the development of strategic plans and documentation to drive business growth.
- Works in an honest and ethical manner; maintain confidentiality on all business related matters.
- Effectively communicates and works well with all levels of employees
- Additional duties as assigned by manager
- Manages multiple tasks at all times
- Makes and implements decisions independently with limited supervision
- Prioritizes work and assignments appropriately in an efficient manner
- Maintains frequent communication with manager
- Is reliable and punctual for committed events and schedules
Knowledge, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field preferred but not required.
- 1-3 years working in a similar position
- Strong grammar, voice, and persuasive skills are a must
- Computer literate with a strong background in Windows applications; ability to operate computer-related accessories
- Prior work with a Network Marketing company a plus
- Able to sit or stand and work at a computer for long periods of time
- Extensive repetitive hand/wrist movements (telephone console and computer keyboard)
- Ability to do work that is repetitious and very detail-oriented
If you are interested in applying please send a resume to email@example.com with the title “Paralegal Project Manager”.
Marketing Communications Specialist
The Marketing Communications Specialist’s primary responsibility will be the development, execution, and maintenance of Yoli’s communications channels with emphasis on social media marketing activities. The position carries additional responsibility to assist with the creation and implementation of various other sales and marketing efforts including:
- Driving and supporting profitable growth
- Developing and executing various promotions and marketing campaigns
- Tracking, analyzing, and reporting on various sales and marketing activities
Essential job functions
- Management of social media accounts. Exhibit a strong understanding of social media platforms, trends, and measurement approaches in overall performance.
- Assist in the development, implementation, marketing, and analysis of promotions, campaigns, and sales field incentives that drive sales. This may include leading content development and channel marketing activities such as web page content, email, direct mail, digital/print advertising, social media, search engine marketing, etc.
- Create and execute marketing and social media plans including detailed analysis of market segments, business trends, and potential market opportunities
- Create and maintain social media and engagement calendars
- Website management including page maintenance, blog posting, etc. (WordPress experience a plus)
- Manage budgets for SEO/SEM and social media
- Execute Member and Customer Communications via email and social media channels
- Assist in creating e-mail marketing campaigns
- Plan, coordinate, direct, implement, and adjust social media strategies on time and within budget
- Build, listen to, and cultivate an online audience
- Partner with key online influencers and other key ambassadors to explore the expansion of follower count and overall supporters
- Work with graphic designers and video editors/producers as needed to produce creative materials for use in social media campaigns
- Recommend ideas for optimizing social media postings including ideas on how to engage the community while driving toward sales goals
- Broad and working understanding of sales and marketing
- BA/BS in marketing or business-related field or equivalent experience in creating and executing marketing communications, sales plans
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- A strong background and experience with social media strategy development and execution with a solid understanding of how to leverage content to increase engagement
- Computer literate with a strong background in Windows applications
- Track record of successfully managing social media projects of varying scale and meeting deadlines
- Highly organized and self-directed with strong initiative
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with ability to present information and ideas clearly
The following skills and experience are a plus, but not required:
- CSS and HTML
- Experience with digital media planning and buying
- Prior work in the Network Marketing industry
- Experience with social media analytics
- Graphic design, with experience using Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Video editing