Transforming your life is much easier when you have delicious, easy, and healthy recipes on hand. Need an idea for a BBS-approved meal? We have you covered!
Chicken Veggie Skewers
- 1 ½ pounds boneless chicken breast
- 3 tbsp. oregano
- 1 tbsp. garlic
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ½ tsp. cumin powder
- 2 tbsp. parsley leaves, chopped
- ½ tsp. chili flakes
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 15-20 cherry tomatoes
- 2 zucchini
- If you’ll be using wooden skewers, soak them in water so they don’t burn in the oven.
- Mix all ingredients except chicken, tomatoes, and zucchini in a large bowl or large, sealable bag.
- Slice chicken into small, 1-2 inch pieces. Add chicken to the marinade and seal bowl or bag. Marinate for at least thirty minutes and up to overnight.
- Preheat your oven to 425° F.
- Slice zucchini into rounds.
- Skewer the chicken and vegetables. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165° F.
We hope you’ll enjoy this delicious BBS-approved recipe. For more recipes and tips for success on the Better Body System, subscribe to the blog and check out our Facebook page!