March 4-8, 2018
The Paradisus Resort in Cancun, Mexico.
Regular Pricing (Paradisus Junior Suite)
Person 1 : $799 US ($999 CAD)
Person 2: $799 US ($999 CAD)
Person 3: $749 US ($937 CAD)
Children ages 5 – 12 are $599 US ($749 CAD) per child.
Children ages 0 – 4 are free.
Children’s prices will only be applied after your room has been charged for a minimum of two adults. If, for example, you sign up as an adult with two children, you will be charged for two adults and one child.
If you did not turn in a form at Transform 2017: Inspire, you will need to make a deposit.
Adults: $199 US ($249 CAD)
Children: $149 US ($199 CAD)
*New this year* If you would like to spread your payments out, you can choose our new Autoship option! Over your next three Autoships, you will be charged $200/adult and $150/child you have registered. On your fourth Autoship, you will be charged the remaining balance. Your balance must be paid in full by December 28, 2017.
*All pricing is based on double occupancy. If you register as a single, you will be roomed with someone. Rooming requests must be submitted to email@example.com by Tuesday, January 2, 2018 or you will be randomly paired with someone.
**The maximum occupancy per room is 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults. If your group exceeds this, you must book multiple rooms.
IF YOU SIGN UP WITH AUTOSHIP OR PAY IN FULL AT TRANSFORM 2017: INSPIRE:
- Early bird pricing is available only if you sign up at Transform 2017: Inspire. If you do not submit a form at Transform 2017: Inspire, you will pay the regular pricing.
- There will be no refunds on the first Autoship amount(s) of $200/adult and $150/child if you cancel after November 2, 2017. Note: Even if you pay the balance of the payment and then cancel after November 2, 2017, you will not be refunded your first Autoship amount(s)
- December 14, 2017 is the refund deadline for the balance of the trip payment (everything except your first Autoship amount(s)). No refunds will be given after December 14, 2017.
- You must pay for the balance for your trip by December 28, 2017. If you have not paid for the balance of the trip by December 28, 2017, your spot will be released and no refunds will be given since the refund deadline is December 14, 2017.
IF YOU DID NOT SIGN UP WITH AUTOSHIP OR PAY IN FULL AT TRANSFORM 2017: INSPIRE:\
- You will be charged regular pricing. You still have the option to sign up for Autoship payments; however, our rates will be adjusted depending on your sign-up date to ensure that your full payment is received by December 28, 2017.
- December 14, 2017 is the refund deadline. No refunds will be given after December 14, 2017.
- January 4, 2018 is the sign-up deadline (based on availability)!
OTHER THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- All pricing is based on double occupancy. If you register as a single, you will be roomed with someone. Rooming requests must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, January 2, 2018 or you will be randomly paired with someone.
- All upgrades will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are interested in upgrading, please email email@example.com with your order number and the names of the people in your group, and we will provide you with your upgrade options and corresponding costs.
- Reimbursement will only be made to the account upon which the trip was registered.
- This event is non-transferable. You may not transfer registration for this trip to any other account, including your spouse’s. Trips may not be “gifted” to someone other than the registering Member, and you may not send someone in your place if you are unable to attend.
- Airfare to Cancun, Mexico is not provided by Yoli and must be purchased by each attendee.
- A valid passport is required to attend the trip to Cancun, Mexico, and it must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip.
- The primary account holder must attend this trip to qualify for reimbursement. Reimbursements will be made following the event upon confirmation of attendance.
- The maximum reimbursement for single registrations is 100%. The maximum reimbursement for double registrations is 200%. Single registration is defined as paying for one adult on your account, regardless of whether or not you room with someone. Double registration is defined as paying for two adults on your account.
- Reimbursement is capped at $799 USD/adult and is dependent on the total amount paid.
- Members who qualify will pay for accommodations during the registration process. Yoli will reimburse the Member within three weeks after the trip through the normal commission process.
This trip can be paid for on any Member’s account. Reimbursement will be made to the account through which the trip was registered, but is limited by how the trip was paid for. Please read through the following examples to better understand how reimbursements work:
Registering alone, attending alone
If you sign up as an individual and attend as an individual, you can receive up to 100% of reimbursement. Even if you qualify for more than 100% reimbursement, the maximum reimbursable is 100% of what you paid if you attend alone, up to $799 USD.
Registering as an individual, attending as an individual
If you register alone on your account but attend with someone else, you will only be reimbursed up to 100% of what you paid on your account.
If, for example, you and your spouse go together and you pay on your account while your spouse pays on his/her account, you can only be reimbursed what you qualify for, up to 100%. To clarify, if you qualify for 10% and your spouse qualifies for 150% and you each registered on your own accounts, you would be reimbursed 10% and your spouse would be reimbursed 100% (your spouse would be capped at 100%, as s/he signed up alone.)
Registering two people together
If you register for you and a guest on your account, and you both attend the event, you can be reimbursed up to 200% of what you paid on your account up to $799 USD/adult.
If, for example, you and your spouse register on your account and you earn 170%, you will be reimbursed for 170%. On the other hand, if you and your spouse register on your account and you qualify for 170% while your spouse’s account qualifies for 50%, you will only be reimbursed 170%, as the registration was completed on your account. The two accounts cannot be combined.
Please note that a maximum of 200% (the amount for 2 adults) of the trip is reimbursable under the program. You must attend the trip in order to be reimbursed. This incentive trip is considered taxable compensation on a 1099 or equivalent.
Participation in this program is for US and Canada Members only and is non-transferable and has no cash value. Registration is limited to one per account.
The qualification period is from August 20, 2017 – January 6, 2018.