Yoli Momentum Philippines
Our first-ever event in the Philippines is going to be the ultimate Yoli experience! We’re headed to Manila and can’t wait to see you there this February. Get ready for in-depth trainings, networking, and so much more!
Looking to level-up? There’s nothing like a live Yoli event to give you the motivation and tools you need to succeed. Come hear from Yoli Founders Robby and Kimmy Fender, President Rod Hairston, COO Matthew Dunn, and other top leaders during both days of this ground-breaking event!
Saturday is designed to be the big boost of energy you’ve come to expect from a Yoli event. Come tune in to Yoli’s future vision, and learn more about what these products can do! We’ll be talking about new products coming to the Philippines, offering products at special sale pricing, and planning giveaways that include products, Yoli cash, and cold-hard cash!
Also, did we mention the swag and free product we’ll be giving away to everyone who attends?
Sunday is for leaders, so plan on learning how to take your leadership to the next level during this jam-packed day. This full-day event is designed to help you grow your Yoli business and improve your leadership skills. You’ll get more nitty-gritty strategies and business-building tips to help you continue to grow your Yoli business.
Meet and get to know other Members of Yoli Nation in person. At Momentum Philippines, you’ll have the chance to meet some of our global top leaders and connect with other Members in your local area. The relationships you build at live events can have a great impact on your business, so we encourage you to take advantage of this amazing opportunity!
You know that Yoli Nation offers a powerful sense of community, and that’s especially true when you come to a live Yoli event! At Momentum Philippines, you’ll spend time with passionate, driven people who will continue to inspire you long after you’ve met. Come make new friends and join a powerful support system that will be there to help you meet and blow past your goals!
Don’t forget, we’ll be giving away lots of goodies, including:
- Multiple Transformation Kits
- 1 Year Supply of Multiple Products
- Yoli Cash Drawings (in amounts of $500, $1000, $1,500)
- Cash Drawings (in amounts of $500, $1,000, $1,500)
- Free Samples of Yoli’s Amazing Products
- 1 raffle entry for each 5-pack of tickets purchased for a mystery grand prize announced at the event
Plus, everyone who buys a ticket will receive a free gift (a P2,100 value!) when they arrive!
To get tickets, click the link below or head to your team office to use your PayHub funds!
|Saturday Sunday – Single||$30.00||1,500.00||$37.50||$585.00|
|Saturday Sunday – Double||$52.50||$2,750.00||$66.00||$1,025.00|
|Saturday Sunday – 5 Pack||$75.00||$3,750.00||$93.75||$1,425.00|
- If you register after Sunday, February 9th you WILL NOT receive a printed name badge.
- Tickets are non-refundable, and will be non-transferable. Each attendee must have a ticket. Names provided after the deadline will not receive a printed name badge. Momentum is an 18 and above event. No one under the age of 18 will be admitted into any part of the event.
- Meeting Rooms & General Session – Temperatures may vary for larger and smaller meeting rooms. Please plan accordingly by bringing a jacket or sweater in case of unregulated climate (A/C).
We have created a YOLI room block for our members to stay at the Conrad Hotel
Seaside Boulevard corner Coral Way
Mall of Asia Complex
Pasay City, 1300
Guest Rooms Rates:
Deluxe Room Pool View
(single occupancy) 17 Php 9,000+++
The above bedroom rates are inclusive of Buffet Breakfast, in-room internet and are commissionable.
2nd person surcharge is at Php 500+++ per night.
3rd person surcharge is at Php 2,500.00+++ per night.
Rates are valid three (3) days prior and three (3) days after the meeting dates.
Guests will have until 1/27/20 to make their reservations at the discounted room rate. After this date, the price will be the hotel’s standard nightly. Anyone calling after that point will be told that the block is unavailable and offered their standard nightly rate.
Click here to book your stay.
Typical Weather: The average high in February is 88 degrees Fahrenheit and the average low is 69 degrees Fahrenheit with a chance of rain.
Things To Do in Area:
- GSIS Museum of Art
- Metropolitan Museum
- Yuchengco Museum
- Fort Bonifacio
- Fort Santiago
- Manila Cathedral
- Cultural Center of the Philippines
- SM Mall of Asia