The Better Body System meal plan is a great way to work toward optimal health because it promotes a variety of nutrients that your body needs to thrive. Here are some tips to make your Protein and Meal Days easier!
Tips for Protein Days
On Protein Days, you’ll eat three 2-4 ounce protein snacks and two servings of YES. Follow these tips to make your Protein Days great!
- Embrace variety in your protein snacks to keep things interesting!
- Drink plenty of water and your favorite Yoli drinks throughout the day.
- Use spices and herbs to add more flavor to your protein snacks.
- The low levels of carbohydrates will make exercising on Protein Days more difficult, so take it easy on these days!
- If you get hungry between protein snacks, eat something light, such as a handful of almonds, some vegetables, or a glass of YES. Don’t go hungry!
Tips for Meal Days
The schedule for Meal Days is the same as your Protein Days, but you’ll also enjoy a lunch consisting of lean protein, complex carbohydrates, fruits, and vegetables. Here are some tips to make Meal Day a success!
- Plan ahead so you don’t have to stress over what you’ll eat for your meal.
- Switch things up. Meal Days are a great opportunity to try new things. For example, if you’re used to eating meat, try a plant-based protein. You never know what will become your new favorite!
- Eat a variety of fruits and vegetables, as they will add extra nutritional value to your plate.
- Make sure your carbohydrates are complex, not simple. Good examples of complex carbs are whole-grain bread, sweet potatoes, quinoa, and beans.
- The complex carbohydrates will give you energy, so Meal Days are the perfect days to exercise. Add some physical activity to your day to maximize your Yoli experience!
We hope these tips will help you on your Protein Days and Meal Days. For more tips for success on the BBS, subscribe to the blog and check out our Facebook page!