This past September, we launched a brand new line that everyone was ecstatic for. Welcome to Yoli Cafe, where coffee and tea are blended to perfection. We currently have two products on our Yoli Cafe line. The first is Awaken, the world’s first alkalizing, nootropic, thermogenic coffee blend. Calm is our Blueberry Lavender Herbal Tea Blend. Not only is it delicious, it’s also the perfect way to wind down every night.
awaken chai latte
- 1 packet Awaken
- 1 cup of brewed Chai tea
- 1 scoop vanilla YES
- Your choice of milk as desired
- Stir 1 packet of Awaken into your already brewed Chai tea. Mix well.
- Add in one scoop of Vanilla YES and mix well. Top off with milk as desired and enjoy! If you want to drink it iced, just let it sit in the fridge for 10-15 minutes, and add ice.
calm iced tea
- 1 packet Calm
- 1 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp. honey
- Stir 1 packet of Calm into 8-12 ounces of hot water. Stir in the honey until well combined.
- Let tea sit in the fridge to cool.
- Once cold, serve over ice with freshly squeezed lemon juice. This is a perfect way to add some extra benefits to your tea, while enjoying it on a hot day!
awaken mocha protein shake
- 1 packet Awaken
- 1 scoop chocolate YES
- 8-12 ounces of your milk of choice
- 1/4 medium frozen banana
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. If you don’t want a thicker consistency, omit the banana. Enjoy! This is a perfect drink for before or after your workout.
calm blueberry lavender lemonade
- 2-3 Tbsp. honey
- 3 packets Calm
- Juice of 3 large lemons
- 16 ounces water
- Boil water and stir in 3 packets of Calm. Let cool slightly, then stir in honey.
- Add lemon juice, then pour into a pitcher and chill.
- Serve over ice, optionally with blueberries. If you want to enjoy this as an adult beverage, you can add a shot of clear liquor, like rum or vodka.
For more delicious Yoli recipes, subscribe to the blog and check out our Facebook page.