With the release of our brand new Yoli Fit line, there have been a lot of exciting changes for Yoli 2.0! Not only is Yoli Nation getting a better workout in, there’s all new ways to bundle and save your favorite athletic products. Today, we want to share some recipes that will help you maximize your Yoli Fit experience. But remember, these products are made with the intention of working out, so you don’t want to just take them casually. Keep reading for some Yoli Fit recipe ideas!
charge pre-workout smoothie
- Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Add more or less milk or ice depending on the texture you like. Pour it in a glass, and enjoy before your workout! It will give you the energy you need to crush it in the gym, while also providing you with some essential nutrients.
build post-workout chocolate peanut butter shake
- One scoop Build
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter or peanut butter powder
- 8 oz. your milk of choice
- Put all ingredients into a blender, and blend until smooth. Enjoy after your workout to build lean muscle and recover. Or, use occasionally as a meal replacement.
pre-workout for a hot day
- 1 packet of Lemon Lime Fun, prepared in 12 oz. of water
- 1 scoop of Charge, prepared in 12 oz of water
- The day before, pour your Fun into an ice cube tray. Put in the freezer to solidify overnight.
- Before your workout the next day, add your Fun ice cubes to a glass, and pour Charge overtop. Not only is this a great way to mix up two already delicious flavors, the electrolytes in Fun will help prepare you for your workout!
We love Yoli Fit and know that you will, too. For more Yoli recipes, subscribe to the blog and check out our Facebook page.